
Siblings are special. We never ask for them. We sometimes don’t want them. And yet, with the right nurturing they can become your best friends. I have two siblings. I’ve held a podcast with my little brother. My big sis is the last one on the list. The eldest of the family, Ana paved a way for me and my little brother and ended up becoming my rock in many situations. In this podcast, I recollect the first time I ever came out. She gives me her perspective to talk about sibling intuition and the boundless dedication she had as a big sister to her younger siblings. Enjoy the podcast. Check it out on iTunes: https://goo.gl/9FpcN8 Check out my blog: http://thesassygay.wordpress.com Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thesassygay Check out my Tumblr: http://bitchygay.tumblr.com/ Don't forget to subscribe!
Caught By My Sister // Perspectives: Episode 04 - YouTube |
| 0 Likes | 0 Dislikes |
| 5 views views | 21 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 28 Mar 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét