
ONE LAST RIDE ON ADVANCED WARFARE Advanced Warfare, Bunnyhop Warfare, Rabbits On Crack, Pigeons on Chrystal Meth, Monkey Business, Donkey Kong Future Island... these are just a few of the synonyms in the COD Community for Sledgehammer Games' first baby. Nobody liked this game DURING its lifecycle but ever since the release of Black Ops 3, the majority of people actually love playing Advanced Warfare. Not because BO3 is hideous or depressing but because the rapid movement of the Exo suit has more meaning now. We could not relate to this future Titanfall junk when we were playing it daily and the Exo suit also lost players from their playlists forever. I know customers that will never buy a COD game ever again, no matter what they throw at them. Activision can give away MW2 for free, they will not get it! Completely fed up with all the BS that Activision is pulling for more than two years now, these human beings want to see a game that actually cares about its customers. A game like Black ops 2 which is stilled being mourned today. I can hop on my PS3 anytime and play BO2 but the point is to look forward, not back. Who would not like to have a remastered version of BO2 on PS4? The truth is, nobody will notice a difference just like COD4 Remaster. I still need to download my file for this re-release because I am currently on smallband but from what I saw earlier, nobody seems to be interested in this early access to the Single Player Campain and it looks completely the same as well. You might even say that COD4 Remastered MultiPlayer is Ghosts 2 with stale old maps and settings where it will be hard to spot enemies. Let's just wait and hear what the COD Community will say about this one, probably that "it's shit". I'm not complaining though. The less they can see, the less they can spot me. XD So let's talk about today's video then because in this one I play with a whole set of guns that I detested during the lifecycle of AW: Semi-automatic weapons and sniper rifles. Every sniper knows that AW offered only one good sniper rifle, being the godlike MORS. The NA45 was freaking weird with weird technology: minimum two bullets to slay targets but the first bullet needed to be a hit already. The second bullet had to be hit near the first one, so the both of them would work like a piece of Semtex. Like I said, weird technology! I also managed to get the M1 Garand, which is the MX Garand's brother, that can be reloaded at any given time whereas the MX Garand takes an empty clip to reload. But most of my struggle was defo with the semi-auto guns, no matter whether it's an SMG or an assault rifle, because of the advanced movement. Is it really necessary to put semi-auto guns in games with advanced movement? This is like bringing a banana to a restaurant: completely and utterly useless and even prevocative. I hope creators reconsider that one for IW and COD AW2 and replace all semi-auto fire with laser weapons and energy variants. Nevertheless, I had a whole lot of fun recording this final gameplay and I'm not only saying goodbye to AW, but also to my standard microphone that was delivered with my PS4. I am happy that in 9 months of YouTube this is the only investment I had to make: a new headset with mic! Still, I detest apps like TubeAssist that add fake statistics to your videos in exchange for money and wish not to have ANY part in this until people force me to. HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! THX FOR WATCHING AND I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS!
FINNTROLL 1984'S LAST RIDE ON AW (ADVANCED WARFARE) - YouTube |
| 65 Likes | 65 Dislikes |
| 389 views views | 4,932 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 10 Oct 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét