
finntroll 1984 NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE (BEASTS OF THE WILD #6 ANIMAL OVERDOSE COD4 MWR) Thanks to the UAV Jammer, I was able to successfully continue my Ninja journey on episode 6 of Beasts Of The Wild. The last episode that includes nothing but original maps. After today's tale, you'll start to see the new additions to the COD4 MW map rotation: Bloc, Wet Work, Strike, Pipeline, Countdown, Winter Crash and Showdown. I must say however, Showdown turned out to be a rare one and does not appear in BOTW until episode 12! Today we started on Crash on our favorite location number one and went fully ham on many travelling beasts. From one and the same location we survived with only 3v0 because a lot of ammo was wasted on hitmarkers and assists. After that match, we went over to Ambush to check out another Slaughter House. A perfect one for trapping enemy beasts that stumble in without sniffing around first. Because it's a two-story building, it provides enough possibilities to headglitch intruders from blind spots. The match turned into a massacre for my enemies and thanks to the Helicopter I received another Merciless medal for rendered services. Plus an 11v0 victory! We then went over to a match in progress on Vacant and playfully messed around with the tactical grenades, ending up with a simpe 2v0 but the last match on Ambush was another chapter in the Slaughter House Story. Again, I made it my keep and held the fortress down after having a huge struggle with a Rhino to claim the Slaughter House. He was about to plant explosives at the door and got surprised by my speed. I chased him up the stairs after a first gunfight but just when I wanted to throw a grenade into his lair he popped out again and started attacking me. Luck played a large part in this survival. Enemies did not even stand a chance running in there! A fallen G36C; NOT G360C like I said in the video; didn't turn out to be a good solution so that's a good advice for the future. We did survive though, with 6v0, and closed episode number six with a 6.7 KD Ratio. Very doable for Modern Warfare! Thanks for reading and watching! Next video will be the next episode in the Is It Campable series: a match of TDM on Precinct!
NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE (FINNTROLL 1984'S BEASTS OF THE WILD #6 ANIMAL OVERDOSE COD4 MW REMASTERED) - YouTube |
| 25 Likes | 25 Dislikes |
| 113 views views | 4,932 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 25 Jan 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét