
finntroll 1984 NEW HUNTING GROUNDS (BEASTS OF THE WILD #7 ANIMAL OVERDOSE COD4 MWR) Not only IW has brand new maps to offer, we also haven't seen any of the additional maps from COD4 MW Remastered yet in Multiplayer on Beasts Of The Wild. Well, today we commence, good campers! We started out on Bloc with a first look of the revamped setting and the first snowy map since the launch of MW Remastered. I got an immediate advantage from staying hidden in the tall Russian grass and worked my way inside for some heavy cornering but unfortunately I did get killed because of a thumb spasm. That can happen to anyone of us! Next game was played on Crash with an easy victory and a nasty Grenade Final Killcam. We spawned on our favorite side so we held it down easily. Downpour is the setting for the next match and over here we cannot change anything, spawning in so late in the match. Next match is played on Wet Work and over here I get a lucky Random Grenade kill myself. I do have to say, this was one of the more intense matches I've seen so far on Wet Work. I pre-recorded until episode 15 now and I can say that Wet Work is the most boring map this game has to offer. Strike is the last new map I introduced today and over there we checked out our new Slaughter House, another stronghold! A real fortress with one nasty little corner though, on ground level. No problem if you pull off the Headglitch Tactic, but a deadly spot to be in when you are NOT paying attention! After all, we did have fun and we are now at a successful 7 KD Ratio! Four more maps to reveal. finntroll 1984: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1sG...
NEW HUNTING GROUNDS (FINNTROLL 1984'S BEASTS OF THE WILD #7 ANIMAL OVERDOSE COD4 MW REMASTERED LIVE) - YouTube |
| 55 Likes | 55 Dislikes |
| 242 views views | 4,932 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 3 Feb 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét