
finntroll 1984 OLD CHICKENS, NEW JACKET (BEASTS OF THE WILD #23 COD4 MW REMASTERED) No Continuum DLC today! I have my motivation for NOT buying IW DLC2, and therefor we are going to watch more Beasts Of The Wild. In Episode 23 I introduce you to the new jacket for the 'boring matches' and matches in progress. Games that ended with scores that vary from 0v0 until 3v0 will now be sped up, so more attention can be spent on the good matches. Today I started off by slaying three Nincompoops (Owl chicks) on Overgrown and then I went over to Backlot for another 3v0. Wet Work resulted in 2v0, and the same thing happened on Vacant. To round off these short matches, there was also a 20-second match with 0 Kills and 0 Deaths which actually COUNTED towards my stats! I honestly do not understand what the point is of spawning you into matches like that. After the boring part, it was time to visit Crash. Not only Chickens and Turkeys were meddling with us, but also the Poison Dart Frog. After the stupid animals we did meet a cool one, being the Jaguar. I went on a decent killstreak on Crash but it ended abruptly when I aimed for the Jaguar and accidentally crouched while shooting. I already knew what time it was, so the Jaguar ultimately slayed me! But Hit Detection is once more not to be found in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered! That was demonstrated by the Jaguar when he came down to claw me to death, and surprisingly didn't even touch me! I should have been killed with a Melee attack, but my death was postponed until a minute later when the Jaguar came back downstairs and surprised me with his 'pull out'. Just when I had him in my sights, he took a little crucial step BACK! Smart kitty, happy kitty! 10v1 after a thrilling match but I was certain never to use the AK-47 again on Crash. So when we went straight back there, I swapped my Assault Rifle for an LMG. The RPD is a real murderer, even with Iron Sight equipped! 3v0 was the result of this test drive. So I used the RPD again on Strike, and that's when the Chickens went on strike as well. Literally! They were mad because they wanted more financial support for being on this show, but 3v0 is all I could get. Another match on Strike after that, this time with the trusted AK-47, and 'ChickensRUs' really sent in all they had! The entire staff had a go at me and couldn't prevail, until they sent in some hired SWAT members who cleaned the place out with Flash Grenades. The last victim of the day was the Poison Dart Frog again, 6v1. With a 12.4 KD Ratio we can be satisfied. Especially with that RPD testing! Thanks very much for watching and reading! My opinion on WW2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX1Mh... 15 KD on BO3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvqAf...
OLD CHICKENS, NEW JACKET (FINNTROLL 1984'S BEASTS OF THE WILD #23 ANIMAL OVERDOSE COD4 MWR) - YouTube |
| 50 Likes | 50 Dislikes |
| 98 views views | 4,932 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 18 Apr 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét