
finntroll 1984 PLANET OF THE APES (BEASTS OF THE WILD #19 COD4 MW REMASTERED) FINALLY! HUNTING SEASON IS OPEN! IW's Continuum DLC Map Pack, by the way, will be available on PS4 from 18 April (3 weeks too late). But luckily, we have COD4 MW Remastered to comfort us! In today's first Hunting Episode, where we take a closer look on our beloved wildlife victims, we meet the most common members of the monkey family: the Chimp, the Bonobo, the Orangutan, the Silverback Gorilla. But also the Mandrill and the Squirrel Monkey play their part in this apish movie. In the first match we started on Overgrown and got a 6v1 after having eliminated some Bonobos and Chimps but sadly, we got slayed by one of the Chimps! The Mandrill is the next species that we saw from a close distance on District, a rather boring match that ended with 4v0. On Vacant we put up some more Claymore traps for the Silverback Gorilla and also shot a Squirrel Monkey, accidentally..., through the head! So that one was useless to put up on my trophy wall but it WAS a nice shot! I did get killed again on Vacant, by the Silverback who ran into the traps while I was hiding out next to them, and just before time ran out I had my revenge on him. 8v1 was the result of that struggle with the Gorilla. Last but not least we went hunting on Bloc and eliminated the entire ape family. A nice killstreak got terminated by a Mandrill, that I was unable to get a clear visual on, to close today's video. 9v1 on Bloc and a 12.95 KD Ratio! I hope you enjoyed today's hunt! Nearly every beast on planet Earth shall be hunted, tracked and captured before level 55! Every video shall have a funny storyline as well! Thx for watching and reading and I will defo see you on the next one!
PLANET OF THE APES (FINNTROLL 1984'S BEASTS OF THE WILD #19 ANIMAL OVERDOSE COD4 MW REMASTERED) - YouTube |
| 35 Likes | 35 Dislikes |
| 124 views views | 4,932 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 6 Apr 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét