
finntroll 1984 RISE OF THE NINJA (BEASTS OF THE WILD #5 ANIMAL OVERDOSE COD4 MWR) Finally, we unlocked the UAV Jammer at level 11! no more meddling kids or sniffing greyhounds! I tried to celebrate this happening by using the M4 Carbine but this Assault Rifle is not as powerful as I thought. It wounds enemies but rarely gets kills due to insufficient damage it inflicts. After one match on Backlot I left the M4 Carbine behind and switched to my M249 Saw for a match on Bog, that's what I thought at least. Because connection can become a nuissance on COD4 as well and ruin your good time. After that we went to Ambush and Crash, where we tested out the AK-74u. Slightly less powerful than its brother the AK-47 but not a bad weapon at all. I found it very accurate. Another match on Backlot forced us to pick up a Sniper Rifle and test out the efficiency.. result: hitmarker! I tried my best to finish this game with 0 deaths and was very lucky with the final kill! Best Aim Ever... And finally, we returned to Crash for that last game of the day. Seeking for destruction and using all my tips to stay alive. We ended this extremely close match with a 75v74 win and I can conclude that the UAV Jammer is a bless! I cannot wait to unlock it in IW! Thanks for reading and watching!
RISE OF THE NINJA (FINNTROLL 1984'S BEASTS OF THE WILD #5 ANIMAL OVERDOSE COD4 MW REMASTERED LIVE) - YouTube |
| 38 Likes | 38 Dislikes |
| 158 views views | 4,932 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 22 Jan 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét