
finntroll 1984 TEDDY BEAR PICKNICK (BEASTS OF THE WILD #25 COD4 MW REMASTERED) Our very first acquaintance with the desired format of COD4 Beasts Of The Wild today! This is what I intended this show to be: a Wildlife documentary. In the first match we met the Black Bear, the Brown Bear and the Polar Bear. Of course, the Polar Bear lives more North than the other two species but believe me, the storylines will be properly adapted as we move on in this series. After macing some bears with the Airstrike and settling the score with that bastard Winnie The Pooh, I ended the match with 9v0. For the record, I have an ex-girlfriend who was madly in love with the Pooh Bear so he actually cost me money. A good start! Next match was played on Crash and over there we met the Grizzly Bear, a subspecies of the Brown Bear. I was only able to kill 4 of them due to bad hit detection, which was perfectly illustrated with the Grizzly on the rooftop. He took at least 5 bullets and didn't even die! 4v0 and a win. On Pipeline we met two more bear species, being the Sloth Bear and the Sun Bear. Both of them were looking for Ants and Termites and I noticed that I spent quite some time around their dinner table, the Ant hill! Proper, coincidental, tactics that were rewarded with a 7v0 win. The last bear type of today we found in Asia as well, the Panda Bear. Looks friendly and cute, just like the Raccoon, but it's a vicious and powerful animal! Very large as well, so I don't see how my Airstrike managed to miss all of them? 5v0 was the final result. No deaths today but 25 casualties in Bear Country. Thank God we left the Andean Bear and the Asiatic Black Bear alone, for now... Thank you for watching and reading!!! finntroll 1984: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1sG...
TEDDY BEAR PICKNICK (FINNTROLL 1984'S BEASTS OF THE WILD #25 ANIMAL OVERDOSE COD4 MW REMASTERED) - YouTube |
| 33 Likes | 33 Dislikes |
| 127 views views | 4,932 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 28 Apr 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét