
finntroll 1984 UAV JAMMER, PLEASE (BEASTS OF THE WILD #3 ANIMAL OVERDOSE COD4 MWR) In today's episode I introduce you to the rather ugly side of Call of Duty: the Deaths. Stil I did pretty OK but no other classic video of mine has ever counted this many deaths! Not even on Ghosts I think. We go into Vacant where I introduce you to the helicopter that can fly outside of map borders. Was a first one for that. Then we go to Bog where we happily camp it out with the M249 RAW but unluckily we get caught while performing an airstrike. Damn beast! Another unfortunate incident involving the UAVs made me cry out for a UAV Jammer, something that will not be seen until episode number 5. And I also introduce you to 'It's a wonderful spawn' today. We also have brand NEW MAPS for free for COD4 MW, that will be showcased on Friday in a special video because I am downloading them at this instant. And in today's vid more action on District with a very unfortunate Grenade Death from a grenade thrown at rocket distance. And to end it off we go to Backlot again, which is one of my favorite maps, but unfortunately again we killed by a quickscoper that entered right behind me and a flash grenade that blew up in my face but the AK47 has proven its worth. It's the most reliable weapon I tested out yet in COD4. All in all I remain happy with my 5.5 KD Ratio so hopefully we can get to flawless victories again when we unlock the UAV Jammer at level 11. Thanks for watching!
UAV JAMMER, PLEASE (FINNTROLL 1984'S BEASTS OF THE WILD #3 ANIMAL OVERDOSE COD4 MW REMASTERED LIVE) - YouTube |
| 91 Likes | 91 Dislikes |
| 366 views views | 4,932 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 13 Dec 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét