
Hey guys. My name is Ashley Abramowski. I am from Edmonton, Alberta Canada and I am 22 years old. This is my third official youtube video so please keep that in mind as you watch my video. I am still learning and improving on my videos. If you have any constructive criticism please leave it down below. Have a great rest of your day and thanks for watching my video =) Music used in the intro: "Chill Wave" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Before trying out any of the masks below make sure to do a patch test! A patch test is when you test the mask on a small part of your skin for about 15 mins to make sure it doesn't react. Masks featured in this video: Egg White Mask- Good for all skin types Here is how you can seperate the egg yolk from the egg white: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAGX-... Asprin Mask- Good for most skin types ( this mask can be used on dry/sensitive skin- I have sensitive/dry skin but make sure to do a patch test and only do the mask once a week at a maximum otherwise it might be over drying/ make your skin irrritated). Also another thing you can add to this mask besides honey is plain yogurt. Unfortunatly I had no yogurt in my house when filming this video. Pumpkin Mask- Good for all skin types Again you could add yogurt instead of honey for this mask as well. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Social Media Accounts: Instagram: AshleyA_22 (my personal instagram) or miss.ashley.victoria (going to be used strictly for this channel) Twitter: Ashley22_2010 Snapchat: ashleya.22 (this is my personal snapchat I may make another specifically for this channel later just because I don’t want to spam my friends with updates about my channel) If you read until the end of this go comment "Dat Glow Doe” down below. Thanks again for watching. See you next time!!! =)
3 D.I.Y. Natural Face Masks- Using Ingredients You May Already Have At Home! - YouTube |
| 2 Likes | 2 Dislikes |
| 81 views views | 11 followers |
| Film & Animation | Upload TimePublished on 24 Sep 2016 |
kitchen kavanoz
>
kitchen yazısı
>
kitchen design
>
kitchen nightmares
>
kitchenaid mikser
>
kitchendraw
>
kitchenette menü
>
kitchen 24
>
kitchenaid blender
>
kitchen love
>
kitchenaid
>
kitchen world
>
kitchenette taksim
>
kitchenaid mutfak robotu
>
kitchen halı
>
kitchen plus
>
kitchen in red
>
kitchenette
>
kitchenaid kettle
>
kitchen set
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét