
Sorry this video is up sooo late! I had to refilm this video, there was Thanksgiving (Canadian) and other stuff would come up that would take precedence over editing this video. Sorry about that! Hopefully you still enjoy this video! Part two will be up on Thursday (hopefully) Anyway all the normal info box stuff is down below =) Hey guys. My name is Ashley Abramowski. I am from Edmonton, Alberta Canada and I am 22 years old. This is my fourth official youtube video so please keep that in mind as you watch my video. I am still learning and improving on my videos. If you have any constructive criticism please leave it down below. Have a great rest of your day and thanks for watching my video =) Music used in the intro: "Chill Wave" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b... Products mentioned in the video: Makeup: Gosh Mineral Waterproof Eyeshadow - 008 Violet ( You can find this at Shoppers Drug Mart Maybeline Fit Me Concealer- 25 Medium NYC New York Colour Liquid Eyeliner- 887 Extreme Black This is the picture of the correct product, wrong color. Look at the second picture on the website for the best picture : https://www.walmart.com/ip/NYC-New-Yo... Skincare: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Welda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil ( I ordered this off the Welda Website- you may be able to find this locally depending on where you live) Perfume: Incanto Shine Unfavourites: Make Up For Ever- Smokey Extravagant Mascara CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser My Social Media Accounts: Instagram: AshleyA_22 (my personal instagram) or miss.ashley.victoria (going to be used strictly for this channel) Twitter: Ashley22_2010 Snapchat: ashleya.22 (this is my personal snapchat I may make another specifically for this channel later just because I don’t want to spam my friends with updates about my channel) My Teespring Store: https://teespring.com/stores/ashleys-... If you read until the end of this go comment "Clumplets” down below. You will only understand the saying if you watched the video. Thanks again for watching. See you next time!!! =)
September Beauty Favourites + Unfavorites - YouTube |
| 1 Likes | 1 Dislikes |
| 36 views views | 11 followers |
| Film & Animation | Upload TimePublished on 11 Oct 2016 |
imovie transitions
>
imovie update
>
imovie effects
>
imovie shortcuts
>
imovie for windows
>
imovie theater
>
imovie green screen
>
imovie app
>
imovie for mac
>
imovie rotate video
>
imovie download
>
imovie picture in picture
>
imovie online
>
imovie for pc
>
imovie editing
>
imovie for windows 10
>
imovie for android
>
imovie tutorial
>
imovie music
>
imovie for chromebook
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét