
Hey guys. My name is Ashley Abramowski. I am from Edmonton, Alberta Canada and I am 22 years old. This is my first official youtube video so please keep that in mind as you watch my video. I am still learning and improving on my videos. If you have any constructive criticism please leave it down below. Have a great rest of your day and thanks for watching my video =) Music used in the intro: "Chill Wave" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b... in the video: Products mentioned in the video: Makeup: Tartelette Tease Palette by Tarte- http://www.sephora.com/tartelette-tea... or http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-... Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick in the shade 145 Shocking Coral- you can find this at at Shoppers Drug Mart if you live in Canada or if you live in the UK you can find it here https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gosh-Velvet-.... If you live in the US you can try this website. I am not sure how good this supplier is because there are no reviews but you can try it: https://www.amazon.com/Gosh-Velvet-To... Skincare: Tea Tree Oil- You can find it in your local pharmacy or you can buy it off Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Tea-Tree-100-P... Body Skincare: Tanner: Ecotan Cocao Firming Mousse http://ecotan.com.au/product/cacao-fi... Body Scrub: Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub in the scent honey & almond ( I wouldn’t recommend this scent however- I know that the Coconut Lime is popular) If you like in the US you can find it here http://www.ulta.com/shea-sugar-scrub?..., https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tree-Hut-S... or if you are in Canada you can order it here https://www.amazon.com/Tree-Hut-Sugar... Clay Mask: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Mask ( make sure not to use a metal spoon when mixing this. It destroys the properties of the mask https://www.amazon.com/Aztec-Secret-H... Food Favourites: Banana and Peanut Butter Wrap TV Favourites: Bachelor in Paradise- Check out Ashley’s article here: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertain... Social Media Favourites: Emily Skye's Snapchat is emilyskyefit Wells Adam’s Snapchat is wellsadam Other Favourites: Rocks are from Silver Cove Edmonton. They are opening a new store in Edmonton October 7 at 6930 104 St. Check out their Facebook page for more info https://www.facebook.com/EdmontonSilv.... They also have other stores in Canada….. see if they have a store near you at their website http://silvercove.biz/index.html Products I am wearing: Eyeshadow: Color Tattoo by Maybelline in the shade 115 Shimmering Sea (I am pretty sure this is limited edition shade) In the Corner of my eyes I am wearing 001 Witness White Scandaleyes eyeshadow stick by Rimmel Mascara: Smokey Extravagent by Make Up For Ever Blush: Rosy Glow in the shade 001 Petal by Dior Lipgloss: Butter Gloss by Nyx in the shade Creme Brûlée Primer: Skin Primer Moisturize It by The Body Shop CC cream: CC+ Color Correcting + Anti- Aging by it Cosmetics My Social Media Accounts: Instagram: AshleyA_22 (my personal instagram) or miss.ashley.victoria (going to be used strictly for this channel) Twitter: Ashley22_2010 Snapchat: ashleya.22 (this is my personal snapchat I may make another specifically for this channel later just because I don’t want to spam my friends with updates about my channel) If you read until this end of this go comment “ Big Acne” down below. You will only understand the saying Big Acne if you watched the video. Thanks again for watching. See you next time!!! =)
August Favourites 2016- Makeup, Skincare, Food and more! - YouTube |
| 5 Likes | 5 Dislikes |
| 111 views views | 11 followers |
| Film & Animation | Upload TimePublished on 3 Sep 2016 |
family favourites august 2019
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét