
Hey guys. My name is Ashley Abramowski. I am from Edmonton, Alberta Canada and I am 22 years old. This is my 6th official youtube video so please keep that in mind as you watch my video. I am still learning and improving on my videos. If you have any constructive criticism please leave it down below. Have a great rest of your day and thanks for watching my video =) Music used in the intro: "Chill Wave" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Things that I mentioned (all swatches are down below due to poor lighting in this video..... I might need to film somewhere else for the future...) Beauty Favourites: bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow (The Inspiration Duo with shades Muse and Passion) - Swatches of all the duos can be found here: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2011/11... Maybelline Color Tattoo in the color 90 Nude Compliment (limited addition but the color 35 Tough as Toupe is similar : Swatch here: http://www.temptalia.com/images/sprin... Benefit's Watts Up Highlighter Swatch here: http://frostingandfacials.com/wp-cont... Skincare Favourite: Lise Watier Systeme Anti Rides Bio Lift Eye Patch- you can also find this at London Drugs.... link down below. http://www.londondrugs.com/lise-watie... Book Favourite: Radical Beauty by Deepak Chopra and Kimberly Snyder Find it on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca ( I linked the amazon.com because it has more reviews: https://www.amazon.com/Radical-Beauty... As I said in the video I would HIGHLY reccommend reading her first book first as it goes into much higher detail about the nutrition part. You can find it here: https://www.amazon.ca/Beauty-Detox-So... Music Favourites: Tove Lo: Lady Wood Album ( or Lady Boner.... hahaha) My favourite songs were: Vibes, Imaginary Friends, WTF Love Is and True Disaster. I also HIGHLY reccommend checking out her first EP ( called Truth Serum) which can be found here: https://open.spotify.com/album/11goDT... The Weeknd: Starboy Album - Secrets, I feel it coming, True colors and Love to Lay are my favourites Mariah Carey (obviously): Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse - Faded, Dedicated, Make It Look Good, #Beautiful, Art of Letting Go are my personal favourites A playlist with all my new finds are here: https://open.spotify.com/user/ashleya... That is all of my favourites! Thanks for watching!
October and November Favourites - Makeup, Skincare, Music, Book and Fragrance Favourites! - YouTube |
| 1 Likes | 1 Dislikes |
| 58 views views | 11 followers |
| Film & Animation | Upload TimePublished on 7 Dec 2016 |
the weeknd слушать
>
the weeknd - false alarm
>
the weeknd - the hills
>
the weeknd песни
>
the weeknd starboy
>
the weeknd often перевод
>
the weeknd call out my name
>
the weeknd often
>
the weeknd earned it
>
the weeknd tour
>
the weeknd the hills перевод
>
the weeknd reminder
>
the weeknd power is power
>
the weeknd the hills remix
>
the weeknd lost in the fire
>
the weeknd инстаграм
>
the weeknd перевод песен
>
the weeknd instagram
>
the weeknd power is power перевод
>
the weeknd can\u0027t feel my face
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét