
Sorry for the clicking/robotic voice thoughout this video. I don't know why this happened as it did not sound this way on IMovie. Hopefully I can fix it for next video. I would redo this video but I already had a million other problems trying to upload this video.... Plus I have already thrown away some of the items featured in this video. Anyway thanks for waiting and I can't wait to release my natural mask video next Saturday! Hey guys. My name is Ashley Abramowski. I am from Edmonton, Alberta Canada and I am 22 years old. This is my second official youtube video so please keep that in mind as you watch my video. I am still learning and improving on my videos. If you have any constructive criticism please leave it down below. Have a great rest of your day and thanks for watching my video =) Music used in the intro: "Chill Wave" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b... Products mentioned in the video: Beauty: Derma E- Vitamin E Oil 14,000 I.U. Food/ Randoms/Drinks: Gardein Chrispy Chicken- Manderin Orange Gardein Chrispy Tenders Gardein Beefless Strips Gardein Golden Fillets Gardein Chrispy Fingers- Chipole Lime Amy's Breakfast Burrito Amy's Bean and Rice Burrito Daiya Margerita Pizza Daiya Mushroom Roasted Garlic Pizza Veganiese Chipole Sauce Daiya Cheddar Cheese Earth Balance Soy Free Spread Sily Coconut for Coffee Alfalfa Sprouts Organic Apple Cider Vinager Compliments Balance Vegetable Garden Cocktail AriZona Mucho Mango Tea Synergy Divine Grape Kombucha Products I am wearing on my face: Loreal Beachy Keen Loose Powder Eyeshadow- Unfortunatly I don't think you can get this anymore NYC Liquid Eyeliner- 887 Extreme Black Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Starlooks In Guilty Pleasure (LG46) Lipgloss My Social Media Accounts: Instagram: AshleyA_22 (my personal instagram) or miss.ashley.victoria (going to be used strictly for this channel) Twitter: Ashley22_2010 Snapchat: ashleya.22 (this is my personal snapchat I may make another specifically for this channel later just because I don’t want to spam my friends with updates about my channel) If you read until the end of this go comment "Just being honest” down below. You will only understand the saying if you watched the video. Thanks again for watching. See you next time!!! =)
Vegan + Vegetarian Haul From Sobey's/Safeway + Mini Reviews! - YouTube |
| 3 Likes | 3 Dislikes |
| 191 views views | 11 followers |
| Film & Animation | Upload TimePublished on 15 Sep 2016 |
grocery store
>
grocery near me
>
grocery list
>
grocery shopping
>
grocery store london
>
grocery pronunciation
>
grocery retail
>
grocery crud
>
grocery outlet
>
grocery deutsch
>
grocery list app
>
grocery getter
>
grocery delivery
>
grocery store usa
>
grocery clerk
>
grocery shop deutsch
>
grossery gang
>
grocery bag
>
grocery store deutsch
>
grocery store near me
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét